PROP HIRE AGREEMENT
Please note that by hiring our Props you are agreeing to the following:
Installation and set up is NOT INCLUDED in our basic hire price.
1. The standard hire period is 3 days including delivery and collection days. For extended hire periods please request a quotation.
2. If the items are being returned by the hirer and it is outside this time frame (without prior agreement) an additional charge will be incurred.
3. Hire charges are payable even if items are returned as unused.
4. We cannot be held financially responsible for any expense incurred between hirer & venue with regards to prop storage.
Delivery & Collection
1. Delivery costs vary due to locations and quantities, quotation on request.
2. You may collect the items from us free of charge.
3. On accepting delivery you are required to check the condition of all the items, reporting any damage or items missing immediately.
4. All goods hired are then the responsibility of the hirer until they are returned or collected.
5. All goods should be pre-packed in their original boxes if collection has been agreed.
6. Delivery times will be agreed prior to event and hirer must ensure sufficient access, assistance and a site contact.
7. Help will be required for loading & offloading. Should no assistance be available for loading or offloading we reserve the right not to load or offload the props and this would be classed as a failed delivery.
8. If we cannot gain access to the drop-off/collection point, failure to locate the site contact or failure to obtain a signature then will not deliver/collect.
9. All failed deliveries/collection will be charged for.
Condition of Goods
1. All props are 'used' & therefore reasonable signs of wear & tear will show as they are continual hire items.
2. Nothing is to be fixed or adhered to a prop without prior confirmation and agreement.
3. It is essential to keep all items away from heat sources as flammable materials may have been used in the manufacture of the piece.
1. 20% non refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
2. The final balance must be paid and cleared no later than 14 days prior to your event.
3. Quickest way to securely pay is bank transfer however we accept cash & cheque. Please allow 3 working days for bank transfer and 5 working days for cheques.
4. A refundable deposit of 50% of the prop hire items is required with the final balance to cover for any breakages or damage.
5. Hirers will be notified within 72 hours of recorded loss or damage and corresponding charges subject to this check the deposit will be returned within the next 5 working days
6. Cancellations of the total hire order must be made in writing and the following charges apply: 60 days or more: No charge Between 30-59 days: 50% Under 29 days: 100%
1. We can not be held responsible for any personal injury, damage or loss however caused.
2. If a hired item is faulty we will attempt to repair or replace it. We can not accept claims arising from such problems. All quotations are subject to availability at the time of booking.